|Salary:||Competitive Salary & Benefits package|
|Location:||Notting Hill Village, London (W11)|
We have an exciting opportunity for an Artworker to join our Marketing team and support our Window Display Managers across our three brands globally. You will support the design and production of our window schemes across Monsoon, Accessorize and Monsoon Children’s. Reporting to our Window Display Manager, you will be hands-on in your approach and will have an advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite.
What will you do as an Creative Display Artworker?
- Cropping of all monthly banners, for all brands and markets
- Creating special artwork for flagship/ bespoke stores. Being confident with Large format graphics and scale.
- Creating large format artwork from 2D Visuals to be used in window mock ups. Ensuring samples are ready and installed for window sign offs.
- Adapting artwork to work on a variety of window sizes and shapes.
- Co-ordindinating with Display stylist and brand teams to ensure relevant stock is available for window mock ups.
- Working with the Display operations team to ensure any artwork changes are updated clearly in allocations.
- Helping to prepare for mock shop meetings- taking delivered items to and from the mock shop, keeping the mock shop and windows area organised.
- Working on the the monthly guidelines for window installs. Collating information, photographs and writing clear instructions for stores to follow.
- Adapting the monthly guidleines and sending open artwork for the International stores to work from.
- Assisting on Press day and other Ad-hoc projects – involving sending bespoke items to stores/ venues, as well set dressing the event and assisting with overall visual look.
- Helping with window installs in the mock shop.
- Researching ideas and trends for future window schemes, as well as keeping up to date with competitors windows in comp shops.
What you will need to succeed as a Creative Artworker?
- Excellent knowledge of all Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience in Window displays preferred.
- Experience of creating artwork for a 3D purpose whether its installation, Set design or retail windows.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects at once.
- Advanced MS Word and Excel
- Experience of preparing artwork ready for print – banners, decals etc.
- Ability to develop artwork based on feedback and sampling results.
- Knowledge of print production processes.
- Experience of working with suppliers from concept through to roll-out
- Critical path management experience
- Good file keeping skills and knowledge of file types
- A passion for fashion retail window and display is essential
- Proven team player with strong interpersonal skills
- An excellent eye for detail to deliver professional and accurate artwork
- Ability to manage cross departmental relations, ensuring high service levels are provided
- Excellent project management and communication skills
What are we like to work for?
If you're ambitious, Monsoon Accessorize is a great place to be. We're still growing which means there are more opportunities than ever before. We're also committed to developing our talent. Last year we made numerous promotions across the company. This year promises to be no exception. You will enjoy a fantastic benefits package which includes an amazing discount across our brands, up to 23 days holiday, performance related discretionary bonus, pension, life assurance and an interest free season ticket card loan. We also provide a great range of Voluntary benefits with external companies that you can take advantage of such as discounts on gym memberships and theatre shows, tailor made dentist plans and the opportunity to ride a tax free bike to work to name a few!
Please ensure that you upload examples from your portfolio (max 6GB) that reflect your creativity, design ability and work experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.