VM Coach (Midlands / North)
|Salary:||Competitive salary & attractive benefits|
|Location:||Notting Hill Village, London (W11)|
|Hours / Duration:||37.5|
Looking to join a global retailer who values people? Then look no further. We are committed to developing our people, last year we made numerous promotions across the business and raised over £500K through our Monsoon Charity Trust fund raise. We have a strong brand with many talented people in the business along with a loyal customer base who knows our heritage. We put people first and pride ourselves in attracting, developing, retaining and inspiring our talent.
As a mobile Visual Merchandising Coach, you will support the business VM strategy and support the Retail teams to deliver ‘Best in Class’ VM standards. You will work within a team to deliver the national Model Store program and support local level model stores across the region, with a focus on priority stores which drive profit.
This is a field-based position, covering the Midlands / North region. We are flexible on where this person will be based, but you must be within travelling distance of the Head Office in London, and stores across the Midlands and North of the UK.
What will you do as a Visual Merchandising (VM) Coach?
- Coaching Retail teams to be able to execute Brand expectations of customer experience through ‘Best in Class’ Visual Merchandising.
- Identify, plan and deliver an effective coaching programme with the sole objective of increasing skill levels within store to enable ‘Best in Class’ VM.
- Support Retail Teams with VM delivery and understanding their skill gap. Feedback and agree rollout of coaching programmes, as set by the Senior Field VM
- Supporting Trials and Visual developments
- Travel: Plan visits to Stores and conduct visits appropriately based on the visual strengths of Retail teams. Flexibility to allow some International travel when required.
- Plan and organise workload: Prioritise workload in line with Business requirements, and coaching programmes. Continually measuring and reviewing progress.
- Management: Holding regular con calls with Area Managers to ensure Training and Coaching programmes are effective and ensure the AM’s have the tools and skill to follow up by measuring success.
- Business Awareness: Is conversant with the Business strategy and proactively seeks innovative ways to improve Visual efficiency in line with Company goals.
- Commercial: Utilise knowledge of stores, making recommendations to the department for the best use of space for both Monsoon and Accessorize through windows and store layouts to maximise potential sales for all products, e.g. positioning, space management.
- Standards: Conduct random checks in the area to assess Visual Merchandising standards; provide feedback on execution and review plan agreed
- Attend and lead set-up of National Model store with Field VM Team.
- Attend and lead set-up days for new stores within the Area.
- Administration: Ensure company paperwork is administered and delivered.
- Working closely the Retail Area Managers and Store Managers.
What you will need to succeed as a Visual Merchandising (VM) Coach?
- Previous experience within a Visual Merchandising role
- Significant Fashion Retail experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication & influencing skills
- Ability to manage your workload effectively, splitting your time between priority stores
- Flexible to travel as required, with some International travel on occasion
What are we like to work for?
If you're ambitious, Monsoon Accessorize is a great place to be. We're still growing which means there are more opportunities than ever before. We're also committed to developing our talent. Last year we made numerous promotions across the company. This year promises to be no exception. You will enjoy a fantastic benefits package which includes an amazing discount across our brands, up to 25 days holiday, performance related discretionary bonus, pension, life assurance and an interest free season ticket card loan. We also provide a great range of Voluntary benefits with external companies that you can take advantage of such as discounts on gym memberships and theatre shows, tailor made dentist plans and the opportunity to ride a tax free bike to work to name a few!
If you feel you have the potential to become a VM Coach, please apply now!