Merchandise Admin Assistant - Childrens
|Salary:||Competitive salary & attractive benefits|
|Location:||Notting Hill Village, London (W11)|
|Hours / Duration:||37.5|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Merchandising Administration Assistant to join our Monsoon Childrenswear team. This is a great way for to use your analytical and numerical skills in a more creative environment and to pursue an interest in fashion and retail. You will be in charge of your own area, working closely with other functions and producing reports to support the business.
What will you do as a Merchandising Administration Assistant?
- Ensure all departmental, brand analysis and wider reports are accurately maintained.
- Raise and effectively manage mark downs.
- Support the sale process in order to maximise sales, whilst protecting margin and profit.
- Monitor and analyse deliveries to ensure that the needs of the business are continually being met.
- Monitor, chase and amend orders to ensure the delivery schedule is accurately maintained.
- Responsible for updating the WSSI and assisting in departmental forecasting.
- Responsible for accurate and timely allocation of stock, from DC into stores and website.
- Ensure a working handover document is up to date
- Visit stores and DC as required.
What you will need to succeed as a Merchandising Administration Assistant?
- Anaylitical or numerical degree
- Retail expereince
- Strong administration & analytical skills
- Good understanding of Excel
- Proven time management skills
- Self-motivated & enthusiastic
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Confident and articulate communicator with the ability to build strong relationships
What are we like to work for?
If you're ambitious, Monsoon Accessorize is a great place to be. We're still growing which means there are more opportunities than ever before. We're also committed to developing our talent. Last year we made numerous promotions across the company. This year promises to be no exception. You will enjoy a fantastic benefits package which includes an amazing discount across our brands, up to 23 days holiday, pension, life assurance and an interest free season ticket card loan. We also provide a great range of Voluntary benefits with external companies that you can take advantage of such as discounts on gym memberships and theatre shows, tailor made dentist plans and the opportunity to ride a tax free bike to work to name a few!
We look forward to hearing from you