|Salary:||Competitive salary + attractive benefits|
|Location:||Notting Hill Village, London (W11)|
Looking to join a global retailer who values people? Then look no further. We are committed to developing our people, last year we made numerous promotions across the business and raised over £500K through our Monsoon Charity Trust fund raise. We have a strong brand with many talented people in the business along with a loyal customer base who knows our heritage. We put people first and pride ourselves in attracting, developing, retaining and inspiring our talent.
Reporting into the Senior Customer Engagement Manager, this is a an exciting opportunity as it will be the first time that customer analytics has been developed within the Monsoon and Accessorize brands, so this is an opportunity for an individual to make an impact and shine.
This role is important as you will be supporting both Accessorize and Monsoon brands to achieve business goals and objectives through the design, delivery and interpretation of customer insight from customer behavioural and transactional data by using advanced analytical techniques.
Demonstrating and conveying a thorough understanding of our customers; their behaviours, characteristics and relationship with our brands.
Developing a thorough and detailed understanding of data – table structures and data definitions; how the data was collected and its sufficiency and accuracy.
What will you do as a Customer Analyst?
- Analysing project briefs and define the most appropriate analysis to adopt for each project
- Development of customer segmentation
- Develop analysis and reporting around two reward programmes to understand the impact and opportunities, working alongside the CRM Manager
- Report and analyse activity around customer lifecycle strategy
- Develop analysis around best customers
- Develop analysis around customer and their behaviours around channels
- Support the commercial goals of the ecommerce team to seek out opportunities.
- Develop analysis that will support key strategic business decisions
- We have developed a customer roadmap were we will be challenging and developing our customer proposition, this role will develop analysis and projection modelling to determine the effectiveness of those propositions.
- Researching and developing industry best practice in customer insight and analytics
- Establish and build effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Managing and prioritising work load to meet agreed deadlines and deliverables.
What will you need to succeed as a Customer Analyst?
- Educated to Degree level in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or a related subject with a significant statistical content
- Previous experience working with customer data to create insight
- First class data manipulation and analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Working knowledge of data protection act
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management - must be able to plan time effectively and prioritise
- Self-motivated, driven and has initiative
- Organised, strong prioritisation and planning skills
- Personable and articulate
- Experience of using Tableau or similar analytics tool
- SQL ,Excel, Power point and Word skills
- Previous experience of working in a fashion retail environment is desirable, though not essential
What are we like to work for?
If you're ambitious, Monsoon Accessorize is a great place to be. We're still growing which means there are more opportunities than ever before. We're also committed to developing our talent. Last year we made numerous promotions across the company. This year promises to be no exception. You will enjoy a fantastic benefits package which includes an amazing discount across our brands, up to 23 days holiday, performance related discretionary bonus, pension, life assurance and an interest free season ticket card loan. We also provide a great range of Voluntary benefits with external companies that you can take advantage of such as discounts on gym memberships and theatre shows, tailor made dentist plans and the opportunity to ride a tax free bike to work to name a few!
If you feel you have the potential to become a Customer Analyst, we would love to hear from you.