Trading Finance Analyst
|Salary:||Competitive salary plus generous benefits|
|Location:||Notting Hill Village, London (W11)|
|Hours / Duration:||37.5|
Looking to join a global retailer who values people? Then look no further.
We have strong brands, with over 1,000 stores across c60 countries, and numerous business models. With a strong plan to grow the business.
We are committed to developing our people, last year we made numerous promotions across the business and raised over £500K through our Monsoon Charity Trust fund raise. We have many talented people in the business along with a loyal customer base who knows our heritage. We put people first and pride ourselves in attracting, developing, retaining and inspiring our talent.
This exciting new role will partner with our brands and commercial teams on the analysis of sales, margin and stock from a commercial perspective. You will take a key role in delivering the buy budget process, helping to deliver understanding and development of the process through a weekly sales and margin tracker and seasonal and financial view. You will also deliver some core financial processes, such as management accounts, forecasting and planning cycles.
What will you do as a Trading Finance Analyst?
- Key partner to brands and commercial teams
- Deliver clear process for stock purchase
- Analysis of Sales, Margin and stock from commercial and financial perspective
- Providing support, challenge and drive for all decision making forums
Planning/ Period End/ Weekly
- Run buy budget process, and provide relevant buy budget and commercial inputs for planning processes
- Provision of clear and concise analysis of actual and forecast performance to financial and non-finance users.
- Clear sales, margin and stock budgeting/ forecasting. Seasonal and financial view.
- Weekly sales and margin tracker. Develop and deliver
Systems, Process and Ad Hoc Projects
- Deliver consistent system use and plan. Drive right tool, right job mentality.
- Develop processes that meet business needs, but are clearly aligned to other initiatives
- Improve current modelling/ planning system use with more aligned inputs.
- Forward looking and scenario based forecast modelling to shape the future
- Ad hoc requests when required by senior stakeholders
- Provide Support and challenge
- Provide analysis and clarity on key risks and opportunities
What you will need to succeed in this role?
- Commercial Finance experience
- Highly analytical, and comfortable with large data sets
- Track record of drive and delivery
- Planning processes and systems experience
- Advanced modelling skills
- Experience in Retail / Fashion environment is desirable
What are we like to work for?
If you're ambitious, Monsoon Accessorize is a great place to be. We're still growing which means there are more opportunities than ever before. We're also committed to developing our talent. Last year we made numerous promotions across the company. This year promises to be no exception. You will enjoy a fantastic benefits package which includes an amazing discount across our brands, up to 25 days holiday, performance related discretionary bonus, pension, life assurance and an interest free season ticket card loan. We also provide a great range of Voluntary benefits with external companies that you can take advantage of such as discounts on gym memberships and theatre shows, tailor made dentist plans and the opportunity to ride a tax free bike to work to name a few!
If you feel that this is the role for you, please apply now.