Supervisor - St Paul's Accessorize
|Salary:||£8.63 per hour|
|Hours / Duration:||22 hours per week|
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Supervisor to join our Accessorize branch in St Pauls on a part time basis (22 hours).
We are looking for a strong Supervisor who can lead by example, deliver excellent customer service, and support the Branch and Assistant Managers to achieve Company KPI’s.
In this role you will:
• Lead by example on great customer service, product knowledge and being a brand ambassador, ensuring this is a store of choice to all our customers.
• Support your Management Team to create a live succession plan for the store through identifying strengths and development needs of the sales team.
• Drive the business forward through managing and developing your team, ensuring they are motivated, knowledgeable and exceeding expectations.
• Be able to confidently hold high profile visits from key head office personnel and the senior retail population.
• Support the Management Team with the implementation of company procedures and policies.
• Ensure excellent customer service at all times through effective staffing levels.
• Have an awareness of the local market and develop customer opportunities.
• Ensure Visual Merchandising/window guidelines are communicated and implemented commercially for your store.
This is a role that will stretch you and bring out your best qualities as you support the Management Team. You will perform to the highest retail standards, gain exposure to the senior retail population and have great development opportunities.
We offer every employee of Monsoon Accessorize a competitive employment package, which includes a generous staff discount across all three brands, up to 26 days holiday, pension and lots more. We actively encourage and support our people to drive their own development, be innovative and achieve their goals.
If you are interested in applying for the position we have available then please take a copy of your CV in to our store and one of the members of our in-store team will be happy to help talk you through the next steps.
This vacancy cannot be applied to online. Please see details above.