|Salary:||Competitive salary & attractive benefits|
|Location:||Notting Hill Village, London (W11)|
|Hours / Duration:||37.5|
Here at Monsoon Accessorize, our Ecommerce team have an exciting opportunity for a CRM Executive to support the drive customer loyalty and retention through the delivery of insights and targeted CRM. You will work closely with the wider Ecommerce and Marketing teams and will report into the CRM Manager. This role is pivotal in demonstrating the value of targeted email and direct mail communication.
What will you do as CRM Executive?
- To assist the CRM Manager with the delivery of strategy for the Monsoon Reward Card Programme
- Co-ordinate the Relaunch strategy for the Monsoon Accessorize Reward Programmes into two separate schemes. Working continually to optimise and deliver strategies for both.
- Provide day to day management of the Accessorize ‘Treats’ Programme and the Monsoon ‘Reward Me’ Programme, ensuring all activity and communications are optimised to deliver positive ROI.
- Build relationships with 3rd parties to enrich the two Reward Schemes with partnership activities.
- Co-ordinate and manage rewards & programmes within the Reward Scheme for both brands including (but not limited to) a Welcome Programme, a Birthday Programme and an Anniversary Programmes.
- Work closely with the Print Procurement Manager on keeping fulfilment and postage costs minimal within Monsoon Accessorize standards.
- Support the CRM Manager, Customer Insight Manager and Customer Analyst to develop best in class customer segmentation within the Reward Programme.
- Work with relevant internal teams to improve the Reward experience in-store and online.
- Continuously think of ways to automate campaigns and reports and simplify processes.
What you will need to succeed as CRM Executive?
- Experience in CRM
- Numerate and analytical and be able to provide insights
- Have B2C experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Relevant degree (specialism CRM / Marketing )
- Experience in working with data analysis and segmentation
- Experience in the retail sector is distinct advantage
- Strong project management – ability to manage and deliver several campaigns at the same time
What are we like to work for?
Monsoon Accessorize truly is a global brand. With over 1000 international branches in over 70 markets, coupled with over 300 in the UK, we are represented on five continents, and still growing. Our Ecommerce team are responsible for the continued growth of our web sales. With 14 websites internationally and 3 brands, we are continually looking to improve our sites and maintain a positive user experience through great content. We offer exquisite products that represent individuality, originality and strong global brand values. Here at Monsoon Accessorize we care about giving great customer service. Everything we do is about trying to be the best. We don't have a fancy mission statement, it's about passion for beautiful product and friendliness. It's about being true to our core ethics and values but most of all, it's about having fun and enjoying work