Brand Manager - Westfield White City Monsoon
|Salary:||£23,000 per annum|
|Location:||Westfield White City|
|Hours / Duration:||40 hours per week|
We are looking for an experienced Manager to join our new flagship Monsoon store which opened this June, in Westfield White City.
You will be joining this new concept store and be a part of an elite retail team, working as a Brand Manager to support the Store Manager/Assistant Manager to achieve and exceed targets, through the development of the team. You will work alongside the management team to create and deliver a first class customer experience.
We are looking for a Brand Manager who has proven leadership skills, a strong sense of personal style and is driven to succeed.
In this role you will:
• Provide customers with a first class customer experience, while managing the sales floor and driving sales.
• Take initiative, delegate effectively and provide constructive feedback.
• Ensure self and sales team are confident and up to date with product knowledge to generate sales and increase customer loyalty to the brand
• Ensure staffing levels meet customer needs
• Have a good knowledge of the local market and develop customer opportunities.
• Keep up to date with popular culture and has a good understanding of current trends and be able to communicate these to each customer, enhancing their shopping experience.
• Ensure VM/window guidelines are interpreted and implemented commercially for the store
• Support the Store Manager/Assistant Manager to ensure payroll administration is processed on time and in accordance with the process and Company policies
• Support the Store Manager/Assistant Manager to create a live succession plan for the store
• Build and utilise relationships with local shopping centres
• Identify opportunities to promote brand and work with management team to implement
• Maximise use of digital devises and platforms
We offer every employee of Monsoon Accessorize a competitive employment package, which includes a generous staff discount across all three brands, up to 20 days holiday, pension and lots more. We actively encourage and support our people to drive their own development, be innovative and achieve their goals.