Senior Digital Marketing Executive
|Salary:||Attractive Salary and Benefits package|
|Department:||E-Commerce, Marketing, Website|
|Location:||Notting Hill Village, London (W11)|
|Hours / Duration:||37.5 hours per week|
Looking to join a global retailer who values people? Then look no further. We are committed to developing our people, last year we made numerous promotions across the business and raised over £500K through our Monsoon Charity Trust fund. We have a strong brand with many talented people in the business along with a loyal customer base who knows our heritage. We put people first and pride ourselves in attracting, developing, retaining and inspiring our talent.
Working alongside the search agency you’ll be responsible for increasing reach of online customers by delivering PPC, SEO & biddable campaigns to drive traffic and maximise ROI across multiple markets. Aligning natural and paid strategies to maximise opportunity and drive efficiencies whilst helping shape wider online campaigns and supporting on other digital channels (paid social, affiliates, display).
As well as strategy management you’ll monitor and optimise all campaigns in order to make continuous improvements to search strategy moving forward. In presenting your findings to your audience you’ll help to champion search within the business.
What will you do as our Senior Digital Marketing Executive?
- PPC account management alongside our PPC agency including campaign planning and continually optimisation to maximise traffic and deliver positive ROI.
- Develop on-going strategy alongside the agency and see through at tactical level
- Working with the content team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised
- Provide analysis and recommendations to drive KPIs
- Regularly audit accounts to improve performance
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Align strategies with SEO, Paid Social and Display to maximise opportunities
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends, betas and new products
- Maximise effectiveness and efficiency through analysis and on-going test and learn
- Quality assurance checks and attention to detail will be a priority
- Drive traffic and conversion to our websites via organic search.
- Accountable for on-page and technical SEO workstreams and optimisations.
- Implement SEO site improvements both technical and content
- Work alongside SEO agency to continually optimise , gain link building opportunities and blogger outreach
- Align strategy with PPC to maximise opportunities
- Work with PR and editorial teams to define and build SEO strategy
- Ensure new site categories and pages are optimised for search
- Work with Trade team on structure of URLS and meta data in-line with best practice
- Webmaster tools experience is desired but not essential
- Assisting with sharing SEO knowledge and benefits within the wider organisation.
What you will need to succeed as our Senior Digital Marketing Executive?
- Solid understanding of PPC and SEO, having managed large accounts with considerable budgets
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, Keyword Planner, Google Analytics
- Numerate and analytical, able to provide insights & recommendations
- Strong project management – ability to manage and deliver several campaigns at once
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal to coordinate and manage third party agencies
- Excellent time management - must be able to plan time effectively and prioritise
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven display and content optimisation experience
What are we like to work for?
If you're ambitious, Monsoon Accessorize is a great place to be. We're still growing which means there are more opportunities than ever before. We're also committed to developing our talent. Last year we made numerous promotions across the company. This year promises to be no exception. You will enjoy a fantastic benefits package which includes an amazing discount across our brands, up to 23 days holiday, performance related discretionary bonus, pension, life assurance and an interest free season ticket card loan. We also provide a great range of Voluntary benefits with external companies that you can take advantage of such as discounts on gym memberships and theatre shows, tailor made dentist plans and the opportunity to ride a tax free bike to work to name a few!